AdColony has partnered with GWI to survey over 1,000 mobile gamers across the U.S. to better understand mobile gamers and shed light on how to effectively market to them. This report showcases mobile gamers’ fast food preferences, updates from COVID-19, and the when, where, and frequency of QSR app usage and restaurants for mobile gamers.
- Restaurant and QSR visitation
- Fast food purchase methods (delivery, drive-through, dine-in, or curbside pickup)
- Favorite fast food chains
- Consumer behavior of mobile gamers who frequently eat fast food
- Brand interaction
- Media and entertainment app usage
- Types of healthcare & fitness apps used
About the Study
The survey was developed by AdColony and GWI and distributed online to mobile gamers. All figures in the study (unless noted otherwise) are drawn from GWI’s online research among U.S. internet users who are mobile gamers aged 16-64 via an online questionnaire. GWI only interviews respondents aged 16-64 and their figures are representative of the online populations of each market, not its total population. The survey garnered a total of 1,044 respondents in the U.S. over an eight-day period in Q2 2021.