AdColony’s 2019 Summer Road Trip Survey provides insights on consumer behavior pertaining to travel plans and how technology comes into play before and during the actual trip. Distributed via the AdColony platform to mobile users globally, the survey asked 8 questions and received over 400 responses. Topics covered include:
- Travel plans
- Likelihood of traveling at all in 2019
- Likelihood of planning a road trip in 2019
- Road trip behaviors
- Top concerns when planning a road trip
- Phone usage before a road trip
- Passing the time as a passenger during a road trip
A majority of respondents were 25 to 34 years old (20%). The survey had a global reach, with 41% of respondents in North America, 34% in Asia-Pacific, 13% in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa, and 12% in Central and South America.
For highlights and to download the infographic, see our blog post about the Summer Road Trip Survey.