As the first quarter of the year comes to an end, it’s the time of year when global mobile attribution platforms release their semi-annual indexes, the industry-standard ranking of media sources in mobile advertising. We’re thrilled to announce that AdColony has been recognized in multiple categories from our partners are Kochava and AppsFlyer!
Kochava Traffic Index
In its regular and highly-regarded Traffic Index, Kochava has named AdColony as the Best In Class for Postbacks, Top 5 Signal Clarity, and Top 20 for Impression, Click and Cardinality in the Kochava Traffic Index® 2020.
The Kochava Traffic Index is an objective ranking of media partners based upon the data-driven analysis of billions of mobile ad campaign transactions. Kochava is also well known for the annual Kochava Mobile Summit, bringing together professionals in the mobile industry for informative discussions and networking.
AppsFlyer Performance Index
From AppsFlyer’s Performance Index Edition X, AdColony’s highlights included:
- In North America, AdColony ranked #6 for arcade, mid-core & social casino and #8 for puzzle in the gaming on Android devices
- In Middle East, we ranked as #7 for all categories in growth index
- In Western Europe, we earned #4 for arcade, #6 for casual & mid-core gaming on Android
- In Latin America, we came in at #6 for all categories in growth index and #7 for mid-core, #8 for casual gaming in performance
- In both Southeast Asia and Indian Subcontinent, we earned #7 for casual gaming
This AppsFlyer Performance Index offers app marketers the most comprehensive report on the performance of mobile media sources during the second half of 2019, including ROI, retargeting, and growth rankings.
Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on transparency in the mobile advertising landscape? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.