It’s official … AdColony will close out 2014 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., according to Inc. magazine.
Every year, Inc. takes a comprehensive look at the growth and performance of privately-held companies across the nation, ranks them accordingly, and calls out the leaders. AdColony is proud to say that we not only made the Inc. 5000 – we broke into the top 500 – for the second year in a row.
The full list was unveiled online at Inc.com, and we’ll be featured in the September issue (available on newstands as of today).
A few highlights from the Inc. 500 feature include:
• #13 in marketing and advertising
• #114 overall in the nation’s fastest-growing privately owned companies
• 3,236.5%+ annual growth rate (2010-2013)
It’s the culmination of three trends – the massive growth in mobile advertising, non-stop increase in mobile video consumption, and of course, the hard work and excellence of our passionate, talented and oh-so-motivated teams nationwide. It’s also the accomplishments of these teams that fueled the Opera acquisition, and we’re looking forward to continued stellar success in conjunction with Opera Mediaworks. Though we will no longer be a private company or eligible for future Inc. 500 lists, it’s a great time to reflect on our growth and how far we’ve come!
- The View from Q4: Android Gets the Traffic, But iOS Gets the Money - February 4, 2015
- The Opera Mediaworks Native Video Fund: Backing Next-Gen Creativity in Mobile - January 30, 2015
- Three Tips from the MMA: Mobile Marketing Should Be Personal, Multifaceted & Most of All – Ongoing - December 9, 2014