Postback by TUNE is definitely one conference to remember. Hosted recently in Seattle, it was the ultimate mobile marketing event of the summer. Marketers, advertising partners, agencies, and CMOs all gathered for a variety of discussions, panels, and networking opportunities. Beyond being excited to attend this amazing event, AdColony was proud to help support IGNITE (Inspiring Girls Now in Technology Evolution), a deserving nonprofit that TUNE and several partners supported through donations.
While all of the sessions at Postback 2017 were insightful, these were some of the most notable moments:
- Being People Centric and MobileBest — Mobile-first marketers and enterprise marketers discussed how they key in on their strengths to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time. Panelists included Patrick McCarthy from Citi, Amy Loesch from RetailMeNot, and Sid Jatia from Under Armour.
- Diversifying Your Media Mix— A panel discussion about planning a strategic media mix based on your campaign goals. Panelists included Bryan Davis from The New York Times, James Peng from Match Group, and Amanda LaBroscian from Experian Consumer Services.
- Better Together: Paid and Organic — Marketing experts discussed how to achieve a strategic mix between paid and organic channels. Panelists included Jen Taylor from A+E Networks, Esther Hwang from Poshmark, and Richard Ha from Zillow.
IGNITE stands for Inspiring Girls Now in Technology Evolution. It is a nonprofit and award-winning State and National Best Practice program that introduces girls in grades 6 through 12 to technology and engineering careers through panel presentations, field trips, workshops, and job shadowing.
AdColony is proud to support an organization like this, which strives to increase underrepresented professional women in the STEM workforce. Learn more about IGNITE by visiting their website here.
TUNE believes in marketing technology that is open and unbiased, allowing industry leaders to easily do business together and drive the best possible results. They bring together experts in mobile marketing by building innovative solutions, teaching the industry, and connecting marketers with the best partners.
Join the Conversation
Were you at Postback 2017? Share your favorite moment with us by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019