If you’re not already aware, the AppsFlyer Performance Index is back with Edition VII. This index is a tool for app marketers to see the performance ranking of mobile media sources. From ROI and retargeting to growth in the gaming and non-gaming sectors, this report covers 20 billion installs and 39 billion app opens of over 11,500 apps.
AdColony is thrilled to have landed in the Top 10 Power Rankings for both gaming and non-gaming categories, as well as for the Global ROI Index!
See the highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index below:
- In North America, AdColony ranked in the Top 10 Power Rankings, landing at number 7 for social casino, 9 for midcore & strategy, and 10 for casual gaming.
- We also ranked number 6 for Non-Gaming Life & Culture in North America!
- In Greater China, we earned spot number 9 for the midcore & strategy gaming category.
- In Western Europe, AdColony came in at number 8 for social casino and 9 for casual and midcore & strategy gaming.
- In Southeast Asia, we earned the number 7 spot for midcore & strategy and 8 for social casino gaming.
- In Eastern Europe, AdColony ranked as number 5 for social casino and 9 for midcore & strategy gaming.
- As for the Global ROI Index, AdColony landed at number 8 for all gaming categories.
Check out the entire Performance Index here.
Business of Apps also recently announced its App Advertising Leaderboard, which ranks the top ad platforms that help connect brands with their target audience while utilizing sophisticated algorithms to counteract fraud.
AdColony is honored to have earned spot number 10 for the Media Sources Ranking! Check out the full leaderboard here.
About the Performance Index
This AppsFlyer Performance Index offers app marketers the most comprehensive report on the performance of mobile media sources during the second half of 2018, including ROI, retargeting, and growth rankings.
About the App Advertising Leaderboard
The Business of Apps’ App Advertising Leaderboard utilized survey data from public sources including Owler, Similarweb, LinkedIn Thalamus.co, and data from the specific companies. The list was compiled based on ranking data from three app marketing intelligence platforms: Singular, AppsFlyer, and Kochava.
Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on transparency in the mobile advertising landscape? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019