Get educated on the future of digital marketing at AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O in New York! This two-day event, which happens to be the world’s largest conference on programmatic media management, will be held on October 15th and 16th.
Join more than 1,500 marketers, publishers, agencies, and executives for 55 compelling sessions featuring over 90 expert speakers. Programmatic I/O has a packed schedule, with insightful presentations, panels, workshops, and networking opportunities planned throughout the day.
Here’s what we’re looking forward to most:
- How to Supercharge Your Programmatic Video with Accurate Data and Advanced Creative — Monday, October 15th, 11:25am
- Post-GDPR/ePrivacy/California Bill – What Regulations Now and Pending Mean for Pubs — Monday, October 15th, 4:25pm
- Ads.txt and, Now Ads.cert – What’s the Latest? — Monday, October 15th, 1:30pm
- Advertiser Opportunities and Challenges Within Programmatic — Tuesday, October 16th, 9:05am
- Untangling Video Measurement — Tuesday, October 16th, 10:05am
- Brand Safe or Cheap. Take Your Pick? — Tuesday, October 16th, 1:30pm
See the full agenda here!
AdExchanger is an integrated media and events company devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space. In addition to their award-winning publication, AdExchanger also produces Industry Preview, which provides an exclusive look at the year ahead in digital marketing technology, and two conferences in programmatic media, Programmatic I/O San Francisco and Programmatic I/O New York.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the AdExchanger Programmatic I/O in New York? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019