It’s time for G-Star 2018! Once again, the biggest gaming and mobile industry event will be hosted at the BEXCO in Busan, South Korea from November 15th to the 18th. G-Star is the perfect place for all types of gaming enthusiasts, with tons of PC, online, mobile, and console games available to test out.
With a designated B2B hall and a separate B2C hall, both professionals looking to expand their network and consumers interested in seeing the latest releases can expect a lot to interact with.
In addition to the convention, guests can attend G-Con, a conference held within G-Star on November 15th and 16th! This conference will cover everything from esports and technology to marketing and blockchain.
Here’s what we’re looking forward to most:
- Multiplatform Development, It’s not an Option, it’s a Must! — Nov. 15th, 2 to 2:50pm
- Esports Evolution – in the Middle of Sports and Games — Nov. 15th, 4 to 4:50pm
- The Evolution of Real-Time Facial Motion Capture — Nov. 15th, 6 to 6:40pm
- Continuing Innovation in Games: Empowering Creators and Players — Nov. 16th, 2 to 2:50pm
- Building on Success After Launch: Assassin’s Creed Origins — Nov. 16th, 5 to 5:40pm
Get more information on G-Star, G-Con, and everything else to expect at the official event website here!
Join the Conversation
Are you attending G-Star 2018? Tell us what you’re looking forward to most by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Event Preview: White Nights Berlin - February 8, 2019