With easy access to smartphones, mobile gaming has become a global pastime. The growing gaming audience has put pressure on app developers to choose the most effective monetization strategies. While some apps rely on in-app purchases only, approximately half of developers (49%) monetize with mobile ads, and only 20% use both ads and IAP. Given these trends, publishers can benefit from utilizing advertising as their primary source of revenue.
To boost the adoption of in-app monetization, AdColony announced this week the launch of the Advanced Monetization Program (AMP), a tailored set of incentives designed to encourage publishers to monetize through the advanced technology of AdColony’s SDK. The $5 million program will fund advantageous incentives for publishers including 100 percent revenue share for 90 days, a 15 percent user acquisition credit, and up to 10 percent bonus on first position waterfall deals to those who participate.
Benefits of AMP & AdColony’s SDK
- Integrate with advanced bidding solutions from Google, Fyber, MoPub, and others
- Maximize revenue on a real-time, impression by impression basis
- Access to optimized mobile inventory for maximum supply and demand
- Best-in-class mobile ad creative
The Advanced Monetization Program is offered to publishers who are not currently monetizing with AdColony as well as those are already on the network. The process to sign up is simple, allowing app creators to monetize quickly and focus on app development.
How to Sign Up for AMP
- Complete this form.
- Agree to the standard AdColony publisher terms of service.
- Sign the supplemental Incentive Agreement and submit by June 30, 2019.
- Place an app live on the AdColony marketplace by June 30, 2019. (Only apps distributed on the Google Play or Apple App Stores will qualify for this promotion. Test apps do not qualify.)
So what are you waiting for? AMP up your monetization game and integrate AdColony’s SDK today!
Reach out to your account manager or our support team if you have any questions!
- iOS 14.5 is Almost Here— Get Support with SDK 4.6 - April 20, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Reaches 33 million Downloads, App Tracking Opt-in Higher Than Anticipated - April 18, 2021
- Mobile and Technology Trends in North America - April 12, 2021