Mobile Marketing Association will be hosting their MMA Impact Series across the globe, where industry professionals and thought leaders from the mobile marketing world come together at different locations for valuable discussions and relationship-building.
AdColony will be participating in panel discussions on Brand Safety and Ad Quality in India and Indonesia on 27 September and 3 October respectively.
If you are planning to attend either event, be sure to grab a seat because these industry experts will be sharing tips on brand safety best practices & how to achieve ad quality in the current digital age.
MMA Impact India
Date: 27 September 2019
Time: 2:30pm – 3:05pm (GMT+5:30)
Venue: Taj Santacruz Mumbai
Topic: Brand Safety in a Digital Age
- Moderator: John Montgomery (EVP, Global Brand Safety, GroupM)
- Speaker: Amit Rathi (Country Manager, India, AdColony)
- Speaker: Anand Chakravarthy (Managing Director, India, Essence)
- Speaker: Savita Pai (Chief Digital & Media Officer, Diageo)
- Speaker: Samir Vora (Chief Marketing Officer, Dailyhunt)
MMA Impact Indonesia
Date: 3 October 2019
Time: 4:00pm – 4:30pm (GMT+7)
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan
Topic: Ad Quality in a Digital Age
- Moderator: Tom Simpson (VP, Brand & Exchange, APAC, AdColony)
- Speaker: Alberts Hendrajaya (Head of Digital, PT. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia)
- Speaker: Arush Kochhar (eBusiness Transformation Lead, Nestlé Indonesia)
- Speaker: Susana Tsui Fitzpatrick (CEO, theAsianparent)
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the MMA Impact in India or Indonesia? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- How App Install Marketers Measure Campaign Performance - June 30, 2020
- Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 - June 29, 2020
- Mobile Monday: Major Brands Boycott Facebook Advertising, Apple Announces Privacy Changes - June 28, 2020