For the fourth year in a row, AdColony was named among the Top Media Sources in Singular’s ROI Index 2020. The annual report recognizes the top 15 ad networks in terms of ROI and retention. The marketing intelligence platform analyzed $6.3 billion in ad spend and 2.2 billion app installs from 550 ad networks.
The ROI Index also included key insights from their analysis of 2019’s results. Singular pointed out that while huge platforms were mentioned on the lists, smaller players like AdColony, Aarki, and IronSource appear on global lists across verticals. This proves By focusing on specific markets, niche platforms can keep up with or even outperform the giants.
Additionally, the report emphasizes the need to optimize your ad network mix. The default platforms like Facebook, Google, and most recently Apple Search Ads have 10-20X the reach of others but core competitors can access audiences that may not be reached profitably on those bigger platforms. Niche contenders are also critical to mobile marketing success because they can achieve high ROI and have growth trajectories that could take them from niche to core in the near future.
AdColony ranked as a Top Media Source in the following categories:
- Global: gaming (iOS)
- Regional: EMEA. All verticals. (iOS)
- Regional: APAC. All verticals. (iOS)
- Global: all verticals (iOS)
Join the Conversation
Who is in your ad network mix? weet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Mobile Monday: Apple’s Effect on Snap Revenue, Android 12’s Privacy Features, App Reviews’ Impact on Retention - October 25, 2021
- Apps versus Websites: Mobile Gamers Shift to In-App Ads and Purchasing - October 19, 2021
- Mobile Monday: The Effects of Apple’s Privacy Changes, In-game Advertising’s Untapped Potential, Mobile Time Spent on the Rise - October 17, 2021