Last week, AdColony attended the annual Kochava Summit in Sandpoint, Idaho! We had a fantastic time at the three-day conference, especially at the AdColony after party. Ben Bring, our VP of Sales, East, participated on the panel “A 360 Degree Perspective Fraud”.
Ben, Alvin Chachra (Account Executive), and Zahra Johnston (Brand Performance), shared their key takeaways, highlights, and photos below.
- In regards to non-gaming apps, CPI is slowly going away while advertisers focus on events further down the funnel. Cost Per Subscription will be the new focus where advertisers will pay much more for those valuable users who convert. This came from a panel called “A Prescription for Subscription”, which grabbed everyone’s attention and was well received.
- Fraud is getting more sophisticated with falsifying transparency and manufactured conversions. The Kochava fraud suite is constantly being improved with new data points to look at to account for these types of fraud.
- The keynote speaker from Forbes gave great insight into what a healthy business should be.
- There was a hosted happy hour at a different brewery each evening and their Kochava Porter was on point!
- The intimate setting and group size allowed for great conversation around the fire pits.
- The views! Sandpoint is definitely a hidden gem tucked away in the northwest of America.
About Kochava Summit
The Kochava Summit is a 3-day gathering of decision makers and thought leaders in one of America’s most beautiful small towns, Sandpoint, Idaho. Attendance to this exclusive event is by invitation only. To view the full agenda for the 2020 conference, visit this link.
Join the Conversation
Did you attend our Kochava Summit? Tell us what you thought about it by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.