For Australians, it used to be “what to watch” and now it’s “whether to watch” – and the answer is increasingly “no, I’m going to play a game”. In fact, gaming is already the number one digital entertainment activity for all Australians. With almost 80% of Aussies gaming on a regular basis, brands need a gaming strategy otherwise they risk missing out on valuable consumer eyeballs.
In this upcoming webinar, Lance Traore (Country Manager, ANZ) will present insight into the state of gaming and advertising in Australia, share actionable guidance for brands that want to leverage gaming as a media channel, and give a glimpse of what the future will look like for game advertising.
The presentation will be followed by a panel of industry experts busting some of the many gaming myths and discussing the future of advertising and gaming.
- Jason Tonelli (CEO Performics & CPO Publicis Groupe ANZ)
- Jamarr Mills (Senior Planning Director, Essence)
- Brad Timmins (Founder & MD, eGEN)
- Tom Simpson (SVP, Brand & Exchange, APAC, AdColony)
Learn about these topics and more:
- The state of gaming and its place in the media landscape
- The evolution of gaming and advertising, what are the opportunities for brands
- Different consumers’ gaming behaviour
- How brands can build a strategy and prepare for a future where gaming is the dominant force in media
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM Australian Eastern Standard Time
Register for your free spot here.
Want your questions answered in real-time? We will be doing a post-webinar AMA, just for you.
Can’t make the time? No worries. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar after the live event – but you’ll only get your questions answered live.
Join the Conversation
Are you tuning in to this AdColony webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.