The AdColony 4.2 SDK is now available for download! With improved transparency features, this version makes it even easier for publishers to easily adapt to the latest privacy regulations and increase fill rates. What makes this SDK better than ever? Check out some of the changes and new features below!
SDK 4.2 Features
- New Privacy Features — SDK 4.2 enables support for COPPA and CCPA consent signaling. Signals will be sent to the SDK for users under 13 years of age to make sure point data collection is minimized and no behavioral-targeting will occur during the ad serving process for that user. Additionally, SDK 4.2 allows publishers to designate on an individual level whether CCPA is applicable for a specific user and whether a user has opted-in or opted-out to the sale of their data as defined by CCPA. For more transparency, SDK 4.2 supports the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework v2.0.
- Open Measurement & Viewability Support — The newest SDK version provides updated and added support for the IAB’s latest standard for transparency, plus greater viewability measurement. For more transparency, SDK 4.2 supports the IAB’s Transparency and Consent Framework v2.0.
- More Advanced Bidding — With Advanced Bidding 3.0, publishers will be able to increase fill rates by 10 to 15%, according to results from our early-adopter publishing partners!
Ready to take your monetization game to the next level? ? Download the new SDK today!
About SDK 4.2
The latest version of the AdColony SDK has more transparency features than ever. Publishers can easily adapt to the latest privacy requirements from CCPA to GDPR. Learn more about the SDK and visit the AdColony Github to integrate today.
Reach out to your account manager or our support team if you have any questions!
- Back to School Shoppers Adapt to a Different Kind of School Year - August 10, 2020
- Mobile Monday: Google Pixel News Recap, Updated Forecast for Mobile Ad Spending - August 9, 2020
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Latin America - August 5, 2020