Staying on top of the latest monetization and user acquisition trends and best practices isn’t easy, and staying informed with the latest industry analytics isn’t cheap.
As part of our ongoing efforts to help publishers better acquire and monetize users, AdColony is once again teaming up with VentureBeat to host a Mobile Developer Roadshow series.
Spanning over 3,000 miles across 4 cities and 2 countries, the roadshow will visit:
- Seattle (March 24 at the W Hotel)
- Vancouver (March 25 at the Sheraton Wall Centre)
- Toronto (April 1 at the Intercontinental)
- Montreal (April 2 at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth)
The invite-only events are ideal for mobile developers, marketers, and business development professionals. Attendees will learn the top mobile user acquisition and monetization strategies and receive a free copy of the latest VentureBeat Insights report, a $499 value.
If these events sound vaguely familiar, last fall, AdColony hosted a similar event with VentureBeat at The Huntley in Los Angeles. Now, AdColony is hitting the road with VentureBeat to give even more mobile app developers have a chance to attend an event near them.
Request an Invitation
To request an invitation, simply fill out a short application for the desired event:
Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts? Comment below or tweet @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect with us on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Barbie (see all)
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018