Over the next few days, dozens of AdColonists will pack their bags, heading to the San Francisco Marriott Marquis for Casual Connect USA, a three-day conference celebrating the latest and best in mobile app development. Each day of the event is packed with dozens of workshops, panels, and sessions across a myriad of tracks, from design & development and innovation to industry insights and growth.
Leveling Up Your App Economy
To kick off the event, our VP of Games Publishing Ian Atkinson will host a keynote at 10:30am Monday discussing how the top mobile app publishers are engaging and retaining users longer while maximizing monetization and minimizing SDK bloat. Join us in Salon 10 as we break down best practices, must-have features, and the apps that are doing it right.
Five Forces Shaping User Acquisition in 2016
Join AdColony CCO Bryan Buskas and leading mobile developers for a frank discussion of the five most important trends app install marketers need to know right now about acquiring users and growing their apps. From vertical video and data-driven modular creatives to 1:1 cross-screen attribution and more, don’t miss this informative, no-fluff panel. The panel starts at 1:30 pm on Monday in Salon 1. Panelists include:
- Scott Bauer — Director of User Acquisition at GSN
- Anton Krasnyy — CEO of Murka
- Prasenjit Niyogi — Marketing Director at Playtika
How to Monetize Efficiently with Advertising Inside Your Apps
On the second day of the event, join us at 4:30pm in Salon 7 for an engaging panel on how the top publishers are influencing user behavior and leveraging different monetization strategies to maximize revenue. Panelists will include:
- Pavel Golubev— Founder & CEO at Appodeal
- Shai Sasson— VP Games & Apps at Woobi
- Jonathan Simon — Director of Marketing at Magmic
- David Zemke — VP Business Development at deltaDNA
- Mickey Maher— SVP, Revenue at Upsight
- Ian Atkinson— VP, Games Publishing, Global Business Development at AdColony
City Hall Party
Once again, AdColony is sponsoring the official Casual Connect Day 1 party at San Francisco City Hall. Doors open at 8. General attendees just need a Casual Connect badge to get in. If you’re a confirmed VIP, please pick up your wristband at the AdColony booth during the day to expedite your entry into the event.
Come Say Hello!
Between the sessions, make sure to swing by the AdColony booth on the main show floor to check out our latest innovations. We are located at booth 104, which is toward the front of the hall.
About Casual Connect
Casual Connect is the educational component of the Casual Games Association, the international trade association for casual games professionals. Casual Connect includes a regular magazine and yearly conference series in Eastern Europe, USA, Western Europe and Asia.
Join the Conversation
What are you most looking forward to at the Casual Connect Asia? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018