In this edition of Mobile Monday, we are taking a look at the top events and sessions for mobile publishers and advertisers to check out at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Below are the top sessions to check out on the first day of CES 2017:
- CES 2017 Trends to Watch — 9:00am in N257 of the LVCC
- Multi-Screen Strategies for InternetTV – Technology and Content — 10:15am in LVCC N262
- Hollywood and Media: Platforms and Brands — 11:30am in LVCC N264
- Transforming Contextual Advertising and Media Platform Relationships — 1:00pm in LVCC N264
- The Future of Content: Cross-Platform Monetization — 2:15pm in Bristlecone 10 at the Aria
On day 2, don’t miss the following sessions at CES:
- Evolution of Consumer Engagement — 10:30am at Booth #45045 in Hall D at the Sands
- Understanding the Video Value Proposition — 11:30am in LVCC N262
- 2017 Preview: FCC and FTC Commissioner Roundtable — 2:15pm in LVCC N254
Friday is bustling with content for mobile publishers and advertisers, so teams may need to split up to soak in all the content from the top sessions listed below:
- A Preview of IEEE ICCE’s Most Interesting Technologies — 9am in LVCC N261
- Stories in Motion: the Content Commute — 9am in Bristlecone 10 at the Aria
- The Continuing Rise of Short Form Video — 9am in LVCC N259
- Branded Media Marketing across Platforms — 9am in LVCSS N262
- Targeting and Engaging the Next Generation of Fans — 9:30am at Booth #45045 in Hall D at the Sands
- Marketing in the Moments that Matter — 11:30am in Bristlecone 10 at the Aria
Founded in 1967, the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is an event put on by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) every year. The event features over 3,800 exhibitors of consumer technology hardware, content, technology, and more. The four-day exhibit features over 300 sessions, many of which are particularly important for the mobile industry.
About AdColony Mobile Mondays
Mobile Monday examines the latest news, trends, and developments in mobile apps, tech, and advertising. Do you have a story to share for the next Mobile Monday? Tweet it to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018