Our trek to learn more about gamers from different regions continues with our Under the Microscope series! While there are several similarities between different countries, there are also noticeable differences when it comes to gaming preferences and demographics.
Our previous research looked into mobile gamers in China. Now, we’re taking a look at gamers from New Zealand. Check out the results below!
Highlights from New Zealand
- Mobile gamers in New Zealand tend to be female and between 35 and 74 years old
- 46% of users play games on their device several times a day
- 92% selected “home” as the primary location they play games
- Gamers in New Zealand prefer to play between 4pm and 8pm
- 93% of respondents prefer watching video ads for extra lives and/or in-game content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in New Zealand below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from New Zealand? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.