We’re excited to sponsor MMA Global’s webinar series “There Is No Playbook For This” with Rohit Dadwal, MMA APAC Managing Director. The series will focus on building industry conversations with a positive look at how we enter and thrive in the new world post-COVID-19.
Key learnings and highlights the panels will discuss:
- Staying healthy, happy, and productive during managed remote working and social distancing
- Fast digital change is much more possible than most of us thought
- Resource reductions spurring innovation and creativity like never before
- The old ways of operating are often badly outmoded in this new era
- When there is no playbook for this….. you need to start building one — register now and learn how!
Date: Friday, May 22
Time: 3:00 PM, Singapore Time
Register for your free spot here
- Moderator Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, APAC, MMA
- Eka Sugiarto, Head of Media, Indonesia & SEAA, Unilever
- Ashutosh Srivastava, CEO, GroupM Asia Pacific
- Bessie Lee, Founder & CEO, Withinlink
- Antoine De Carbonnel, Chief Commercial Officer, Go-Jek
We are excited to be sponsoring the May 29 and June 5 webinars as well, so be sure to follow our social media channels below for information on speakers, topics, and registration.
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you tuning in to this AdColony webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021