We’re excited to sponsor MMA Global’s webinar series “There Is No Playbook For This” with Rohit Dadwal, MMA APAC Managing Director. The series focuses on building industry conversations with a positive look at how we enter and thrive in the new world post-COVID-19.
Contemporary consumer society is increasingly saturated by digital technology, and the devices that deliver this are increasingly transforming consumption patterns. Social media, smartphones, mobile apps, and digital retailing merge with traditional consumption spheres, supported by digital devices which further encourage consumers to communicate and influence other consumers to consume.
Exploring the development of new consumer cultures, Digitisation & Consumption offers an important contribution to the industry. The consequences of digitalization for marketing and consumption not only assist and channel consumers, but also rework their dispositions, emotions and values.
Building conversations on a positive thematic of how we enter and thrive in the new world post Covid-19.can help answer the needs of the industry as we debate if:
- Advertising and Marketing will change and there are learnings we will have to accommodate in our strategy and planning
- There is a need to create and deliver on set objectives required to make way for new ones
- The criteria for measurement of success will be redefined in the way consumers consume media and engage with brands
Date: Friday, June 5
Time: 3:00 PM, Singapore Time
Register for your free spot here
- Moderator Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, APAC, MMA
- Rohini Behl, Marketing Director, Fonterra
- Ken Mandel, Regional Managing Director, GrabAds & Brand Insights, Grab
- Heidi Brauer, Chief Marketing Officer, Hollard Group
- Balki Radhakrishnan, Vice President / Managing Director – Asia, Middle East, Africa, General Mills
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you tuning in to this AdColony webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021