Gaming is now the biggest mass marketing channel, similar to what social media marketing was 15 years ago. The stereotype of gamers is changing across all age groups and social demographics; It’s more female, affluent and older than you think. PC to Console to Mobile and now eSports are all showing the value of engagement to advertisers especially during the recent COVID times.
Moderated by Anusha Shetty (Chairperson & Group CEO, Autumn Grey worldwide) along with Tom Simpson (SVP, APAC, AdColony), Itamar Benedy (Co-founder & CEO, Anzu.io), and M.V.S. Murthy (Head of Marketing, Digital and Corporate Communications, Tata Asset Management Limited) who will help you understand how brands can communicate effectively within this massive gaming ecosystem.
MMA Virtual Impact India 2020
- Date: 21 October 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM (GMT+5:30)
- Topic: Unlock the Missed Opportunity Around Gaming
- Anusha Shetty — Chairperson & Group CEO – Grey & Autumn Grey, Autumn Worldwide
- Tom Simpson — SVP, APAC, AdColony
- Itamar Benedy — Co-Founder & CEO, Anzu.io
- M.V.S. Murthy — Head of Marketing, Digital and Corporate Communications, Tata Asset Management Limited
For more details, check out the full event agenda for MMA Virtual Impact India.
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the MMA Virtual Impact India? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony_APAC. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021
- AdColony and Anzu Join Forces to Bring Blended In-game Ads to Ultra-Engaged APAC Region - November 30, 2020
- Event Preview: Digital Marketing Asia 2020 - November 22, 2020