Gaming is now the biggest mass marketing channel, similar to what social media marketing was 15 years ago. The stereotype of gamers is changing across all age groups and social demographics; It’s more female, affluent and older than you think. PC to Console to Mobile and now eSports are all showing the value of engagement to advertisers especially during the recent COVID times.
Moderated by Shanti Tolani (Country Manager, Mobile Marketing Association) along with Tom Simpson (SVP, APAC, AdColony), Itamar Benedy (Co-founder & CEO, Anzu.io), Fabian Prasetya (Head of Digital & Media, L’Orèal Indonesia), and Dylan Chia (Marketing Director of ID/MY/SG, Moonton Indonesia) who will help you understand how brands can communicate effectively within this massive gaming ecosystem.
MMA Virtual Impact Indonesia 2020
- Date: 25 November 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 12:05PM – 12:30PM (GMT+8)
- Topic: Unlock The Opportunity Around Gaming & Esports
- Shanti Tolani — Country Manager, Mobile Marketing Association
- Tom Simpson — Senior Vice President, APAC, AdColony
- Itamar Benedy — Co-Founder & CEO, Anzu
- Fabian Prasetya — Head of Digital & Media, L’Orèal Indonesia
- Dylan Chia — Marketing Director of ID/MY/SG, Moonton Indonesia
For more details, check out the full event agenda for MMA Virtual Impact Indonesia 2020.
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the MMA Virtual Impact Indonesia? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony_APAC. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021