From teenagers to retirees, male and female, mobile gamers are a diverse group of people. They don’t just fall into one big category. Variations in demographics, as well as preferences and habits, are a few reasons why mobile gamers are an important audience for advertisers to consider.
Interested in learning more about mobile gamers worldwide, the AdColony team and On Device Research conducted a survey that reached consumers around the world. From engagement levels to in-app rewards, the results revealed a lot, including the opportunities available to advertisers to connect with their intended audience.
Highlights from Argentina
- 87% of Centennials and Gen Xers identify as “mobile gamers”
- Argentinian mobile gamers average 10 to 40 minutes a day of gameplay
- 78% of Argentinian mobile gamers selected “home” as the location they play mobile games
- 93% of Argentinian users prefer watching video ads for extra lives and in-app content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Argentina below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider, co-founded by Alistair Hill and Tim Cleminson in 2009. This mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Argentina? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019