Consumers are spending more time on their mobile devices, and within those mobile devices, they are playing mobile games. In order to better understand and reach specific consumer groups, advertisers must understand the unique behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in different regions. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Saudi Arabia!
Users of all ages are playing mobile games, but in Saudi Arabia, users aged 16 to 24 were surveyed to see how many play mobile games. In 2017, 88% of those consumers within that age group reported that they play mobile games, according to Statista.com. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Saudi Arabia
- 76% of Saudi Arabian adults are playing mobile games.
- Saudi Arabian mobile gamers spent more than 4.5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Puzzle.
- Top personal interests are technology, playing sport, and films/cinema.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (76%), messaging friends (63%), reading my emails (54%), and searching for products to buy (40%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Saudi Arabia below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Saudi Arabia compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Denmark to Jordan, Italy to Tunisia and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Saudi Arabia? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022