Users all over the world are spending more time in mobile devices, and within those devices, they are playing mobile games. This love of mobile games is not going anywhere, and brands and advertisers have to take control of this amazing opportunity to reach global consumers. In order to better understand and reach specific consumer groups, advertisers must understand the unique behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in different regions. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Spain!
With consumers in Spain playing mobile games, certain games have seen an increase of users. As of December 2020, the number one gaming app for iPhone users in Spain by daily active users was Clash Royale with over 100,000 users daily, according to Statista.com. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Spain
- 59% of Spanish adults are playing mobile games.
- Spanish mobile gamers spent 2.5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Puzzle, and Sports.
- Top personal interests are films/cinema, music, and travel.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (73%), messaging friends (70%), reading my emails (65%), and playing games (55%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Spain below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Spain compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Brazil to Saudi Arabia, Denmark to Jordan and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Spain? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022