As the home to several major gaming companies, France is a key market in the mobile gaming industry. The country is also the fourth largest in terms of population in Europe which means this audience can bring lots of opportunities to both developers and advertisers looking to reach users in that region. In order to successfully do that, it’s important to understand who French mobile gamers are and how they spend their time.
In our Under the Microscope series, we survey mobile gamers in various regions to see the common threads and differences across audiences. Our most recent entry in the series looked into mobile players in Azerbaijan. Now, we’re taking a look at the results from France:
Highlights from France
- 53% of French adults are playing mobile games
- French mobile gamers spent more than 2 hours on their mobile devices in a day
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Puzzle, and Sports
- Top personal interests are films, music, and travel
- What are they doing while watching TV? Reading emails (65%), using social media (65%), and playing games (58%)
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in France below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in France compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Azerbaijan to Latin America, Canada to Colombia, and beyond we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from France? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Mobile Monday: U.S. Consumers’ Time Spent in Apps Increases 20%, Netflix Announces Venture into Mobile Gaming - July 25, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Mobile Game Spending Grows 10% in June, Rewarded Video Ads Generate Highest eCPMs for Apps - July 18, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Spending in Mobile Games Reached $44.7B in H1 2021, Vaccine Passport Apps Hit 10 Million Installs - July 11, 2021